Hello :) I'm Dian ! Your guide for this blog.

Welcome to 3P's blog!

And for those of you dumb dumbs who don't know what 3P means, it's a class.

We are from SMKCBN. And those of you dumbtwits who don't know the meaning of SMKCBN it means SMK Convent Bukit Nanas.

You can observe each of the students in this class by reading the "Meet The Psycho Princesses" part.

Enjoy the rest of your reading anyways! Bye :)




..............................................................................................................




Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The past.

IT IS TIME.

TO SHOW...

YOUR BABY PICS!





I want everyone's baby pics. If you don't give them or blog them or show them, I will kill you.


COME ON 3P. This random person wants random things to be done.


Fine, I'll start :D
I AM AWESOME! :D now its your turn!
Deeeyan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment