Hello :) I'm Dian ! Your guide for this blog.

Welcome to 3P's blog!

And for those of you dumb dumbs who don't know what 3P means, it's a class.

We are from SMKCBN. And those of you dumbtwits who don't know the meaning of SMKCBN it means SMK Convent Bukit Nanas.

You can observe each of the students in this class by reading the "Meet The Psycho Princesses" part.

Enjoy the rest of your reading anyways! Bye :)




..............................................................................................................




Thursday, March 26, 2009

REPRODUCTION :P

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

Yesterday...,

We learnt the LOOONGEST topic in form 3.

You've guessed it, REPRODUCTION.

Gross, but anyways,

Puan Norhaida decided to ask everyone about their opinion on what reproduction was really about.

The responses?


  • Raveenaa - SEX!
  • Sonia - Sexual activity
  • Emily - New people
  • Dian - New individuals
  • Mei Xin ( she took a loong time to answer but teacher was impressed with her answer ) - people
  • Jannah - Sperm. HAHAHAHAHHA.
  • Farhanah - Ovum -.-
  • Divya - Testis
  • Kit May - offspring

I forgot the rest. MANN. I should have writtem all of it downn.

Oh. LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

  • Simone - (She took a longer time to figure out) - indoor activity.

And today she didnt come.

I said. She 's doing indoor activity. hahaha.

And later, there was free period.

So, I took the oppurtunity to do my piano homework.

I'm grade 8. And I didn't know how to do.

I asked " WHO HERE IS GRADE 8?"

*cricket sound*

"WHO HERE GRADE 7?"

*Hairball passes through*

oh mai goodness.

This means that our class, needs more music in their life. Before Dian dies of grade 8 piano homework attack.

Oh oh, I did the dare Raveenaa and Jannah and Jasmin told me to do :)

Now that I've done it, Raveenaa has to grow her hair as long as mine.

May she be happy.

HAHA.

Oh, what's the dare you ask?

Oh, I had to say, "*TOOT* I miss you, kenapa you tak datang semalam?"

I know, gross. HAHA. Denielle must keep my secret. :D

Oh, and Rav, Jas and Jannah, SHE EVEN WAVED ME GOODBYE.

haha. LOL. U guys kan, dah tahu Dian boleh buat, naaaak jugak dare.

Suke hati kamu. Kamu yang rugi yeh?

Alaaaa, if I brought camera just now kan best.

I could have taken pics of the SENI poster we did. ELDINA PUNYE GEMPAAAK.

Dan lawak. haha. CREATIVE!

And just now Photography Club BEST!

Our mission : Take candid pics of teachers.

Rav , Jannah and I did a great job along with Cat and Iman.

HAHAH.

Well, the conclusion to today's topic is,

May Simone be happy to what she wants to be and wants to say. :D

Dian <3

No comments:

Post a Comment